Overlocker know how – Get to know your own overlocker.
- Get to know your overlocker
This class can be booked as a single class or part of a 4 class mini course.
This is a class designed to help you get to grips with your own overlocker. In this class we will be covering:
- Basic functions of the overlocker.
- Threading your overlocker and setting tensions.
- Identify and learn about the different functions your overlocker may have such as differential feed and cutting width.
- Some tips and techniques for different seams and processes that you can do with an overlocker.
You will need to bring your own overlocker, along with the manual, tweezers and tool kit. You will also need to know your overlocker is in good working order.
Please don’t forget to bring your foot pedal!
All other materials will be provided.
Please get in touch if you would like to take the course but don’t have an overlocker, there are a limited amount of overlockers available to hire for the session at no extra cost.
10am – 1pm
SAT 8TH JAN, SAT 22ND JAN