Vlieseline – Fuse’n’tear- temporary embroidery backing.
£3.50 - per metre
25.00 m in stock
This is sold by the half metre all multiple lengths will be sent as one continuous piece.
Temporary iron-on, tear-off embroidery backing.
For stabilising the fabric to ensure perfect and non-puckering embroidery work; can be used as a template for creative work and for embroidery and appliqués on elastic fabrics. Fabrics can be printed with an ink-jet printer. Suitable for all fabrics, especially elastic outer fabrics.
- Iron-on, but not permanently adhesive
- allows for neat embroidery on stretch materials and is easily removable
- usable in patchwork and other creative projects like freezer paper
How to use:
- Freehand embroidery and thread painting: Attach Fuse-n-Tear to the garment and sew the motif, then tear off.
- Ideal sewing aid for patchworking, stitching and quilts Draw the pattern on Fuse-n-Tear and attach it to handicrafts item. Sew the motif and tear off Fuse-n-Tear.
- Fabrics can be stabilized with Fuse-n-Tear to be printed in an ink-jet printer: Trim fabric to suitable size (e.g. DIN A4), iron Fuse-n-Tear on the back side and print ideally with waterproof print colours. Selection, motif and design is absolutely unlimited. After printing Fuse-n-Tear can be completely torn off. Printed fabric is to be finished as desired, such as in quilts, place mats, bags, etc.