Vlieseline – Medium weight fusible non-woven interfacing- H410
£6.20 - per metre
20.00 m in stock
This is sold by the half metre all multiple lengths will be sent as one continuous piece.
Medium-weight, soft fusible nonwoven interlining made of synthetic fibres, with stabilising vertical threads preventing the sagging of outer fabrics.
For the fusing of front parts on coats and longer jackets and small parts susceptible to distortion. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
- retains perfect shape through threads along the grain
- comfortable to wear
- strong yet flexible feel
How to use:
- Important: the thread along the grain of the interfacing must follow the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
Iron setting: silk/wool.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.